Dell India’s official website presents the Venue in an almost exhaustive manner – and, although the handset’s launch date isn’t mentioned there, AndroidOS.in reports that the device will be available starting next month (January 2011).
There’s no word on the price of the Venue for the Indian market, but it should be similar to the price announced for Hong Kong (about $515 or 23,000 INR).
The Dell Venue will come with Android 2.2 Froyo, a 4.1 inch WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 8MP autofocus camera, and a 1GHz processor, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell Venue Android 2.2 smartphone debuts in Hong Kong, global availability to follow
- Dell Venue Android-based smartphone now available in the US, unlocked, for both AT&T and T-Mobile
- Unlocked Dell Venue with Android 2.2 coming soon to the US
- Dell Venue with Android Froyo gets official in Korea
- Dell Venue Pro with WP7 to arrive in the UK next month for £499.99