The HTC HD7 has today become the first device powered by Windows Phone 7 to be officially launched in India, with a carrier partner.
That carrier is Airtel, which is now offering the HD7 for Rs. 29990. That, however, is a recommended retail price, and if you search long enough, you may even find the handset for Rs. 27000.
Airtel is offering 2 GB of data usage for 6 months for Rs. 300 bundled with the device.
The HTC HD7 is (at the moment) the only WP7-powered device to feature a 4.3-inch touchscreen – which is, in fact, the biggest size for any smartphone touchscreen these days. The HD7′s resolution is 800×480, it has a 1 GHz processor, 16 GB of internal memory, a 5 MP camera with dual LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, and all the other features that one has come to expect from a high-end smartphone in this day and age.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC HD7 will become available from Telstra in Australia on March 29
- Samsung Wave Y with Bada 2.0 launched in India
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro and Vivaz Pro now available in India
- LG Wink now available in Canada from Mobilicity for $99.99
- Verizon Samsung Ativ Odyssey will be available tomorrow for $49.99