Samsung i5510 (aka Galaxy 551) is a new QWERTY Android smartphone that was officially unveiled a couple of months ago.
I’m not sure where exactly it’s available at the moment, but I know where it will be soon: in Australia – that’s what this Bluetooth SIG page says.
And since the smartphone appears as Samsung i5510T, Telstra is almost certainly the carrier that’s going to launch it (it also had the Samsung Omnia I8000T, Samsung S8300T and so on).
The Samsung i5510 / i5510T runs Android 2.2 Froyo and features a 3.2 inch touchscreen display with 240 x 400 pixels, HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, DNSe sound enhancement, 3.2MP autofocus camera, and a 667 MHz processor. Its price is not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 with Android 2.2 launched in India
- Samsung Galaxy Rugby and Sonim XP5520 Bolt to be launched by Bell Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 launched by Three UK
- Samsung Corby, CorbyPro and Galaxy Spica come to CES 2010 for US debut
- Samsung Corby II S3850 officially announced, it’s like an Android-less Galaxy Mini