Another new and unannounced Sony Ericsson Android smartphone has been spotted somewhere in the wilds of China and, according to the source (IT168), what we’re seeing here is the successor to the Xperia X10 Mini line.
The new smartphone seems to be running Android 2.3 Gingerbread – which is very good news. Reportedly, it features a 3 inch HVGA (320 x 480) multi-touch display and a 1GHz Snapdragon processor.
The handset has been benchmarked against the Nexus One, Moto Droid X, HTC Desire and others – and, as you can see in the images below, its score is the highest.
There’s no way of telling if this new smartphone has a sliding QWERTY keyboard (like the X10 Mini Pro) or not. I guess we’ll find out at MWC 2011, where Sony Ericsson plans to introduce a bunch of new Xperia handsets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pre-orders for the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro start in the UK, £239.99, shipping August 5
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini and Mini Pro to arrive in India this week
- Sony Ericsson SK19i leaks, may be a QWERTY version of the Xperia Ray
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro’s successor shows up in leaked images
- #MWC10: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro, Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro (video)