Launched in other markets at the end of last year, the Wave II should help Samsung reach its goal of selling 10 million Bada handsets in the first half of this year.
The handset features a 3.7 inch Super LCD WVGA display (unlike the first Wave, which has a 3.3 inch Super AMOLED WVGA screen), HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, DNSe , 3.5mm headset jack, FM recording, 5MP autofocus camera, HD (720p) video recording, and an ARM Cortex A8 processor clocked at 1GHz.
Samsung says the Wave II S8530 costs €429 ($567) in Germany. Amazon.de offers the smartphone for much less, though: only €291 ($387).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bada-based Samsung Wave II S8530 with Super Clear LCD gets official
- Samsung Wave 723 with Bada launched in the UK by O2
- Samsung Wave II S8530 launched in India
- Samsung Wave II with Bada 1.2 comes to South Korea this month
- Samsung Wave S8500 actually not coming too soon?