Following on the information that two HTC devices powered by Windows Phone 7 would be officially launched in India in December, it looks like one of those, the HD7, made the cut, while the other had to wait for the first days of 2011 to become available.
But, starting today, the HTC 7 Mozart is ready to be purchased from Tata Docomo. The recommended sales price is Rs. 26,490. Tata Docomo customers who buy this phone will get a special data offer, although the official press release strangely doesn’t go into any detail about it.
The HTC 7 Mozart will be available shortly from all HTC resellers in India.
The HTC 7 Mozart is carved from a single piece of anodized aluminium, and it has a 1 GHz processor, a 3.7-inch WVGA (800×480) touchscreen. Its camera is 8MP and it has a Xenon flash, autofocus and 720p HD video recording. Also on board are HSDPA, Wi-Fi, and SRS ‘high fidelity’ virtual surround sound.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC HD2 launched in India by Tata DoCoMo
- NTT DoCoMo and Tata launch new GSM brand in India
- Windows Phone 7: HTC 7 Trophy, HTC 7 Mozart and HTC 7 Pro (for Sprint) announced
- HTC ChaCha launches in India, will cost Rs. 15,990
- HTC Mozart to bring more Windows Phone 7 to T-Mobile USA?