Looks like Sony Ericsson just couldn’t wait for CES to officially begin, and they decided to leak one of their own upcoming handsets via a poster set up on the premises.
And unless Sony Ericsson has some big surprises up its sleeves, what you see in the picture below is most certainly the Sony Ericsson Anzu, a beast of an Android-powered device that has leaked before.
What can undoubtedly be seen from the photos is that this device is going to be very slim. And that’s exactly what people who have seen the Anzu claim it will be.
Here’s a quick recap of the previously-leaked specs for the Anzu: Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 4.2-inch 854×480 touchscreen, 8.1 MP camera with 720p HD video recording and stereo audio recording, Wi-Fi b/g/n, 3.5 mm headset jack (that can be seen in the picture above), HDMI, 1500 mAh battery and a thickness varying from 8.7 to 10.9 mm.
If Sony Ericsson do plan to unveil this phone during CES, and not just tease us with it, it may just be a matter of hours before we find out all there is to know about it, and, naturally, report back to you.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X12 Anzu specifications leak
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is the official name of the Anzu, specs reconfirmed, new pics show up
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo previewed in the UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X12 Anzu with Android Gingerbread to be launched in 2011
- Motorola Milestone, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to be launched in India next week