This year’s edition of CES will be full of 4G-related announcements. Sprint has already unveiled the HTC Evo Shift 4G, and we know that Verizon will introduce the HTC Thunderbolt / Incredible HD and (likely) the LG Revolution, too.
AT&T, which has yet to launch its LTE network, may announce an HTC 4G Android smartphone, too.
Reportedly, HTC is promoting its new 4G handsets in the current edition of Rolling Stones: we’ve got Sprint’s HTC Evo 4G, T-Mobile’s G2, Verizon’s Thunderbolt, and – surprise – the HTC Inspire 4G for A&T.
By the looks of it, AT&T’s Inspire 4G is nothing more than a Desire HD with 4G connectivity (just like the Thunderbolt is).
Let’s hope AT&T and HTC will unveil more details in the coming days.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s upcoming 4G HTC device to be named Thunderbolt?
- Verizon could launch a smaller HTC Thunderbolt (Mecha S)
- HTC launches Thunderbolt 4G sign-up page
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt officially announced
- HTC Thunderbolt promo app available in Android Market