The third one might come from Samsung and might be the SCH-i520 (pictured below).
The Samsung SCH-i520 has appeared over at OffWire, with a protective case on it and absolutely no other details. However, Gizmodo has previously reported that the smartphone is a 4G one and is headed to Verizon.
When launched, the Samsung should run at least Android 2.2, featuring a front-facing camera and, most likely, a WVGA display. Other features are not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 costs only $79.99 at Amazon
- Samsung Droid Charge now only $99 at Amazon
- Verizon’s Samsung SCH-i405 (Android Gingerbread, LTE) shows up again
- New Motorola Droid 3 to come with 4 inch display, front-facing camera