Motorola Atrix and its qHD screen coming to Orange UK, Bell Canada
AT&T isn’t the only carrier that’s going to launch the new Motorola Atrix. Well, it is – if we’re talking about the US only, but we’re not.
Motorola has announced that Orange would offer the Atrix in the UK starting the second quarter of the year (April, May, June).
In case you don’t know yet, the Motorola Atrix comes with a 1GHz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM, which allegedly make it the “world’s most powerful smartphone.”
The handset further features:
- 4.0 qHD (Quarter High Definition) display with 960 x 540 pixels
- Android 2.2 Froyo (upgradeable to 2.3 Gingerbread, I hope)
- Biometric fingerprint reader
- 5MP autofocus camera with LED Flash and HD video recording
- VGA camera for video calling
- 16GB internal memory
- MicroSD card support, up to 32GB
An optional Motorola HD Multimedia Dock and a Motorola Laptop Dock will also be available for the Atrix.
Another non-US carrier that’s getting the Moto Atrix is Bell, which will offer it in Canada “soon”. Check out Bell’s official website for more details.
Via Press release