Aside from the beTouch E210, Acer has also announced another Android-powered smartphone during this year’s CES: the liquidmini. The Acer liquidmini is a smaller, more rounded version of the original Liquid, and is going to become available in the UK on April 11. Pricing will be announced at a later date, but rest assured that we’re bound to know before the device starts hitting the shops.
The Acer liquidmini will run Android 2.2 Froyo, and Acer’s SocialJogger app will be preinstalled to combine your Facebook and Twitter streams into one.
Here are some of its most important features:
- 600 MHz Qualcomm 7227 processor
- 512 MB ROM, 512 MB RAM
- microSD card slot, 2 GB card included in sales package
- dual-band (900/2100) 3G, quad-band GSM/EDGE
- 3.2-inch HVGA (480×320) capacitive touchscreen
- 5-megapixel camera with 480p video recording
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth 2.1
- FM radio
- DLNA certification
The Acer liquidmini will be available in the following colors: jet silver, royal blue, piano black, lime green and light pink.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Acer Liquid E is now also available from Fido
- Acer M900, F900, X960 and DX900 officially announced
- Acer A1 with Android 2.0 on pre-order
- Samsung S5600 and S5230 affordable touchscreen handsets announced
- Full LG PRADA II specs revealed