Probably inspired by one (or all) of the countless price-cut promotions that the US-bound Windows Phone 7 devices have seen over the past couple of months, Best Buy has decided to make the Samsung Focus for Rogers cheaper for about a month.
So, if you get a Rogers Samsung Focus from Best Buy before February 3 and agree to a new 3-year contract, the phone will be yours for just $69.99. So far this is the cheapest that the Focus has been sold in Canada, so if you were after a WP7 device but were holding off based on pricing, you may want to take this opportunity and grab the Samsung Focus.
The Samsung Focus has a 1 GHz processor, a 4-inch 800×480 Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 8 GB of internal memory, a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and HD video recording, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a 1500 mAh battery, and it’s only 9.9 mm thin.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s fall WP7 lineup revealed: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, and Samsung Focus Flash
- Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G is headed to Rogers in Canada
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G will cost $149.99 with three-year contract, $549.99 outright
- Rogers and Bell getting Windows Phone 7, too: Samsung Focus and LG Quantum (Optimus 7Q)
- Rogers’ Samsung Captivate Galaxy S to be available for pre-order soon