Bell is reportedly getting ready to launch its second Windows Phone 7 handset in Canada, after the LG Quantum.
Unlike the Quantum from LG, HTC’s HD7 doesn’t have a sliding QWERTY keyboard, and features a massive 4.3 inch WVGA display (the display of the Quantum only has 3.5 inches). It also comes with Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, Dolby Mobile and SRS sound enhancement, 5MP camera, HD video recording, 576MB RAM, and a 1GHz Snapdragon processor.
The price of Bell’s HD7 has not been unveiled, but it’s worth mentioning that the LG Quantum currently costs $79.95 with a new 3-yr agreement.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Windows Phone 7 handsets (HD7 included) to be launched in India this month
- Rogers and Bell getting Windows Phone 7, too: Samsung Focus and LG Quantum (Optimus 7Q)
- Acer Stream to hit the UK on August 3 (£399.99 unlocked via Expansys)
- HTC HD7 now available in Canada from Bell starting at $99.95
- HTC Desire HD to be launched in Canada by Telus?