Samsung is readying the launch of a second-generation Star touchscreen phone – not long after announcing it has sold more than 30 million units of the first Star model (S5230).
The new handset is called Samsung Star II S5260 and, apart from a different design and Wi-Fi, it doesn’t seem to bring too many novelties.
It features a 3 inch touchscreen display, TouchWiz UI, media player, FM radio, 3.2MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
PortableGear has it that the Star II will be available in the Netherlands starting February for only €125. Most likely, Samsung will launch the new phone in other countries at about the same time.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Star 3 and dual SIM Star 3 Duos (S5222) officially announced
- Samsung Star Think Pink Edition to help the fight against breast cancer
- Samsung Star Nano 3G is India’s S3370
- Samsung Starr II S5260 to be launched in India soon
- Samsung Star II officially priced (in Germany): €199. Amazon has it for only €113