Orange UK will soon launch a new affordable phone made by Alcatel.
The handset is called Alcatel OT-355 (just like another Alcatel phone released in 2004) and is a QWERTY candybar with a really small display and no 3G.
Other features include: MP3 player, FM radio with RDS, VGA photo camera, MicroSD card support (up to 4GB), and a battery that can provide a talk-time of up to 9 hours, or a standby time of up to 7 days.
Orange will offer the Alcatel OT-355 only to Pay As You Go customers – you can see the phone here. There’s no word on price yet, but I’d say it will be under £50.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Orange Lisbon and Orange Rio to be launched in the UK on PAYG
- Orange Dallas is a cheap candybar coming soon on PAYG
- Alcatel OT-707 and OT-800 – cheap touchscreen and QWERTY phones
- Sporty Alcatel OT-I650 comes with a G-sensor and an affordable price tag
- Orange Vegas touchscreen phone to be launched for only €69 on PAYG