Sharp has recently released two new phones in India: the Sharp Alice SH0037D and the Sharp Tango SH6017D.
Both handsets come with Opera Mini pre-installed, so users will have a quick way of accessing the web while on the go.
Apart from featuring Opera Mini, the Sharp Alice has a 2.8 inch WQVGA (400 x 240) touchscreen display, G-sensor, Bluetooth 2.1, Music and video players, FM radio, 3MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
The Sharp Tango is a clamshell with a 2.9 inch WQVGA touchscreen display that can be rotated 180 degrees, G-sensor, pedometer, media player, FM radio, Bluetooth 2.1, and a 5MP camera.
“There is no doubt that the mobile phone revolution has embraced India and to compliment that we have also seen exponential growth in mobile data traffic in the country. We are happy to be a part of this revolution in enabling mobile Internet and partner with a company such as Sharp as it introduces these two phones for the Indian market”, declared Opera CEO Lars Boilesen.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Opera Mini 6.1 and Opera Mobile 11.1 launched with auto-complete and auto-suggest features
- Opera Mini 5 beta launched, available for download
- Opera Mobile 10 for Windows Mobile available now
- Native Opera Mini 5 beta for Windows Mobile launched
- Opera Mini for iPhone coming at MWC. Will Apple approve it?