Shazam has announced that its premium iPhone and Android apps have been enhanced with a new “Play in Spotify” feature, which allows you to immediately play and buy songs previously discovered with Shazam.
The feature is currently available to paid Shazam apps for iPhone and Android users in the UK, Norway, Sweden, Finland, the Netherlands, France and Spain.
“Integrating Spotify into Shazam’s applications combines music discovery with one of the world’s most popular music streaming services, providing a seamless experience for music fans at the point of inspiration in any location,” says Andrew Fisher, CEO of Shazam.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Shazam app for Android comes with access to MySpace and Amazon MP3
- Apple files patent on cloud-based iTunes service; stores local cache like Pandora, Spotify
- More than 1 million Shazam apps downloaded via Nokia Ovi Store
- 3 / INQ owner invests in Spotify
- 3 UK-Spotify deal confirmed; HTC Hero to get Spotify before Christmas