If you’re in Canada, want to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab, and need it to be on Bell, there’s good news today for you. Best Buy has decided to run a special offer on Bell’s Tab.
As such, from now all the way until January 27, the Bell Samsung Galaxy Tab will set you back only $549.99. That’s a whole $100 less than its usual price of $649.99.
Whether or not his reduction has anything to do with the myriad of Android 3.0 Honeycomb-running tablets that have been announced at CES and will arrive on the market in the following months remains unclear. One thing is, though, quite clear: if you need an Android tablet now, the Galaxy Tab is the best there is. And it’s now $100 cheaper in Canada than it used to be, so if you’ve been holding out, perhaps now’s the time to finally go get one from Best Buy here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell drops Samsung Galaxy Tab prices to $399.95 off contract, $199.95 with three-year
- List of Bell smartphones to get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich leaks out, dates included
- Samsung Galaxy Gio arrives at Bell on August 4
- Bell Samsung Galaxy S II will be available on July 21
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G launches on April 26, 16 GB Galaxy Nexus pegged for April 5