While we’re still waiting for Nokia to confirm the existence of the X7, the smartpohne has made yet another appearance, this time in some renderings that look like they’re coming directly from Nokia.
Like in the last set of leaked photos, the Nokia X7 is AT&T-branded.
PocketNow has it that the US carrier could launch the X7 this month – we’ll find out soon if that’s true or not. If it isn’t, the X7 may be officially unveiled at MWC in February, when the Nokia E6 will probably also be announced.
The known features of the X7 include Symbian (of course), an 8MP camera with dual-led flash, a display that seems to have around 4 inches, 3.5mm headset jack, and at least two speakers. More details as we get them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X6 to hit the UK on November 12
- Cheap Nokia X2 announced, will be launched in India first
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic launched by Rogers in Canada
- Nokia N801T with Symbian Anna and NFC announced in China
- Nokia Xseries debuts with the X6 (Alvin) and X3 music phones