Disney Mobile (which operates as an MVNO in Japan) announced the upcoming launch of its first smartphone.
Available to Japanese customers starting next month, the smartphone is based on Android 2.2 Froyo and seems to be a Disney-branded version of the Sharp 003SH.
The Disney Android phone features a 3.8 inch WVGA 3D touchscreen display, 9.6MP camera, HD video recording, 1GHz processor, and exclusive Disney content and services (including a Disney email address).
Disney Mobile will also offer optional Disney-themed cases (seen above) for its new Android device. The smartphone’s price has not been announced.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Disney Mobile 3 on 3 Italia
- Official Disney iPhone app available now
- Disney To Offer Its Own Cloud Service?
- Watch This! 3G Video comes to Cingular
- AT&T announces the LG Arena with Mobile TV, available on February 26