Initially slated for a mid-November (2010) launch, the Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type is still not available in India, so there are probably many customers wondering when they will be able to buy it.
Well, Nokia doesn’t provide an exact launch date, but it says (via Twitter) that the X3-02 will be available “in the first quarter of this year” – which could mean as late as March.
Another Nokia handset that’s coming to India this quarter is the C5-03. Unlike the X3-02, which uses an S40 UI and has both a touchscreen display and a hardware keypad, the C5-03 runs Symbian and is touch-only.
We also have an update on the launch date of the C6-01 in India. Last time we heard about it, the smartphone was supposed to arrive this month. Now Nokia’s not so sure about this, saying that the C6-01 should, like the other two handsets, be launched “in the first quarter of this year” – which, of course, may not mean January.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C7, C6-01 and X3-02 Touch and Type launch dates for India revealed
- Nokia C6-01′s launch date pushed back to January (in India)
- Nokia N8 and C3 to be launched in India in mid-September. Nokia C6 coming in October
- Nokia reconfirms: Symbian^3 and Maemo 6 devices are coming this year
- Nokia C3-01 to be launched by Telus in Canada