Samsung will announce a new QWERTY phone pretty soon – the Chat 350 (model number C3500).
The Chat 350 is the third Samsung phone included in the Chat series (or Ch@t, how the company spells it). It can be seen as a QWERTY version of the cheap Samsung Champ 3300: it doesn’t look too different and comes with the same unimpressive 2.4 inch QVGA touchscreen display.
The rest of the new phone’s features fail to impress as well: quad-band GSM connectivity without 3G, Bluetooth 2.1, music player, FM radio, 2MP camera, and MicroSD card support (up tp only 8GB). Since it has a sliding keyboard, the Chat 350 measures 100 x 52 x 16 mm, hence it’s quite thick.
Details regarding the launch date and price of the Samsung Chat 350 have not been unveiled.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung B5722 and C6112 dual SIM phones show up
- Samsung M3310 dual slider coming soon
- Samsung C5010 Squash and Samsung R631 2Thumb coming soon
- Samsung Announces 4 Low-End Models; The World Yawns
- LG P520 dual SIM touchscreen phone announced