Asus E600, the company’s first Windows Phone 7 handset, has just been caught on video somewhere in Vietnam.
The E600 doesn’t seem to be too different from other keyboardless WP7 smartphones that are currently on the market.
It has a 5MP camera with LED flash, a 3.5mm headset jack, and a WVGA display that’s probably smaller than 4 inches (judging by the photo below, which shows the E600 next to the HTC HD7).
Photos and video found at TinhTe:
The Asus E600 should be officially announced next month at MWC 2011, where other new Windows Phone 7 devices are likely to be unveiled. Anyone looking forward to buying it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus PadFone 2 video confirms 4.7 inch HD screen, 13MP camera
- LG Optimus 7 E900 WP7 handset appears in press photos
- New 3G Asus Pxx E-mail phone Surfaces
- Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 to be launched on October 11 in New York?
- Samsung Omnia 7 i8700 caught on video, Windows Phone 7 obviously included