The biggest mobile industry show of the year – Mobile World Congress 2011 – is fast approaching, and we are busy preparing for it.
This year full Unwired View team will be onsite in Barcelona, and, for MWC11, we promise you the best show coverage we ever did
In the meantime, we are busy sifting through various interesting press conferences, product launches and keynotes to cover. And, of course, parties. After Fira Barcelona closes for the day, the after show party scene during Mobile World Congress is a great way to relax after a busy day, meet new people and exchange interesting gossip.
To help with that, this year we enlisted London-based video journalist, mobile enthusiast and gadget girl Leila Makki to help us compile a list of the most interesting events, product launches and parties during the MWC11.
The list is still a work in progress and we will be adding new things as we hear about them. If you want to add the info about your event, or find we got some wrong info, or want your event removed from the list, drop us an e-mail at mwc11 at unwiredview dot com
#MWC11 is now over so we removed the calendar. Check back next year for #MWC12 calendar
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MWC 2012 Event and Party Calendar. Things to do at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- Barcelona to continue hosting the Mobile World Congress until at least 2018
- Officially confirmed – Nokia will not exhibit at MWC 2010 in Barcelona
- E-ten V900 Glofiish with DVB-H/ DVB-T/ T-DMB/ DAB capabilities surfaces
- Where would you like the Mobile World Congress to be held from 2013?