As reported back in November, Telus is getting ready to bring the HTC Desire HD to Canada.
The carrier hasn’t officially announced any details about this, but Mobile Syrup has it that the high-end Android 2.2 smartphone could be available at Telus as soon as February 10.
The leaked document seen below suggests that the Desire HD will cost $499.99 free of contract – which means Telus may (and probably will) sell it for under $100 with a new 3-yr agreement.
Interestingly, we’ve also heard that Telus might launch the HTC Inspire 4G. But since it will have the Desire HD (a device pretty much similar to the Inspire), I’m not sure if this would make sense – at least not as long as the carrier doesn’t say about its HSPA+ network that it’s 4G, like AT&T does. Anyway, we’ll see what happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Inspire 4G will be on Telus in Canada
- HTC Desire HD to be launched in Canada by Telus?
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G will be available on February 13 for $99.99
- HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant launched in Canada (by Telus, Bell)
- Telus to launch the iPhone 3G S in Canada?