Droid-life has it that some regional Verizon reps have confirmed the upcoming February launch for both handsets.
There’s no word on pricing yet, but I assume Verizon will offer the two devices for $200 each (on contract, of course).
Both the HTC Thunderbolt and the Samsung 4G LTE feature Android 2.2 Froyo (likely upgradeable to Android 2.3), 4.3 inch WVGA displays, 1GHz processors, 8MP photo cameras, and front-facing cameras for video calling.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Thunderbolt ready for Verizon employee training?
- 1 million Samsung Galaxy S Android smartphones sold in the US
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4G photos leaked?
- Samsung to name its Android tablet “Galaxy Pad”, 7 and 10 inch versions in the making?
- Samsung W899 is the company’s first Android flip phone