Verizon Wireless has unleashed the first ad that promotes its iPhone 4 – announced on January 11.
There’s not much to see in the ad (the iPhone itself doesn’t show up at all), but Verizon wastes no time informing the world that “millions of customers” have waited for this day to come – and it will come on February 10, when the iPhone 4 finally becomes available to Verizon’s subscribers.
You can see the ad for yourself below:
Just like AT&T’s iPhone 4, Verizon’s will cost $199 (the 16GB version), and $299 (the 32GB version) – both prices available only with a new 2-yr contract agreement.
Will there be millions of Verizon customers to buy the CDMA iPhone? Probably yes – so let’s wait and see how (or if ) this will affect the carrier’s Android sales.
Via Apple Insider
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon iPhone 4 pre-orders available starting tomorrow
- Verizon to finally launch an iPhone in 2010?
- Verizon iPhone to get unlimited data. AT&T says Verizon’s network is too slow for iPhone users
- Want an unlocked Apple iPhone 4S? Prices will start at $649
- Upcoming iPhone launch impeding Verizon’s phone sales?