Announced by AT&T a few weeks ago at CES 2011, the Motorola Atrix 4G might be available for purchase sooner that expected.
Last time we heard about it, the Atrix was rumored to hit the shelves on March 1.
However, according to Phandroid and someone who reportedly works at Best Buy, the smartphone could arrive in the retailer’s warehouses around February 13. If this turns out to be true, there’s a good chance the Atrix will be launched before the end of February.
Motorola Atrix is one of AT&T’s first 4G (HSPA+) Android smartphones, alongside the HTC Inspire 4G and the Samsung Inspire 4G. Its official price is not known yet, but it will likely be $200 on contract.
You can check out a preview of the Moto Atrix 4G here (including a look at some of the accessories it will come with).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T intros HTC Inspire 4G and dual-core Motorola Atrix 4G
- HTC Inspire 4G pre-orders starting tomorrow at RadioShack?
- Motorola Xoom and Atrix sales are disappointing (or so it seems)
- Motorola ATRIX 4G May be Launching Feb 22, 2 Weeks Ahead of Schedule
- AT&T will push Gingerbread to all smartphones released this year, as well as the Samsung Captivate