The Huawei Ideos should have been available in India since December last year, but it’s only now that Indian customers can actually buy it.
The new Android 2.2 Froyo smartphone has been released by Aircel, India’s seventh largest mobile carrier, and is available as of today for 8,499 INR (about $186).
Aircel’s postpaid customers who are getting the Ideos will be able to consume up to 2GB of mobile data per month.
The Ideos is Huawei’s first Android 2.2 smartphone and comes with a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS, stereo Bluetooth, 3.2MP camera, a 528 MHz processor, 200MB of on-board memory, and MicroSD card support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Quench XT5 with Android launched in India by Aircel
- Motorola Charm launches in India with Aircel
- Motorola Quench XT3 with Android gets official in Taiwan
- Motorola Quench XT3 with Android launched in India
- Motorola Quench announced for TIM Brazil