That’s why Motorola has confirmed to IntoMobile that the Xoom would not be launched with MotoBlur – thus it will be a Google Experience tablet with stock Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
The Moto Xoom is the world’s first Honeycomb device and it will be available at Verizon Wireless soon. There’s no official word on how soon, but, according to the document seen below (found by Engadget), the tablet will hit the shelves at Best Buy on February 17 – in less than one month from now.
As for the price of the Motorola Xoom, it looks like it’s going to be $699.99 – at BestBuy, at least. Certainly, the price with a new contract agreement will be lower – it will depend on how much Verizon wants to subsidize it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon confirms Motorola Xoom launch date, pricing: 24 February, $599.99 on contract
- Wi-Fi only Motorola Xoom now only $499.99
- Verizon Motorola Xoom will be released without Adobe Flash support
- Verizon Motorola Xoom 4G LTE upgrade will happen in September
- Motorola Xoom Android Honeycomb tablet now available at Verizon