Samsung is also confirming some of the Ace’s features, including the 3.5 inch HVGA (320 x 480) touchscreen display, Swype keyboard, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, Social networking integration, and a 5MP camera.
Most likely, the handset will be launched with Android 2.2. It looks like there will be at least two versions of it: black and white. If priced wisely, the Galaxy Ace can become a hit, despite the fact that it kind of looks like an iPhone 4.
The Ace S5830 should be among the new smartphones that Samsung will bring at MWC 2011 next month. We’ll be there to see them all live.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and Galaxy Mini S5570 launching this month in Germany
- Samsung C3300 Champ and Monte Slider E2550 coming to Orange UK on PAYG
- Blue Samsung Galaxy S4 spotted in Japan. S4 Mini appears in live photos
- Samsung Star II officially priced (in Germany): €199. Amazon has it for only €113
- Samsung Galaxy i7500 in white – coming soon