T-Mobile has a whole lineup of 4G Android devices coming, but up until now their respective release dates have been unknown. Not so anymore, thanks to a couple of leaked T-Mobile slides featuring their January and February releases.
T-Mobile’s first 4G Android tablet will be, as anticipated, the Dell Streak 7. This seven-inch version of the Streak will hit stores on February 2 and will cost $299.99 with a new two-year contract. The pricing may involve a rebate of some kind though, so keep that in mind.
The second tablet that TMo is about to launch soon is the LG G-Slate of course, and this will become available on March 23.
From T-Mobile’s upcoming 4G devices, only the Android-powered Sidekick 4G remains without an official release date as of yet, but that will probably find its way onto the internet too, and sooner, rather than later. And we’ll be here to report on it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Dell Streak 7 may launch on February 2
- T-Mobile confirms Dell Streak 7 pricing, launch date: $199 on contract, February 2
- T-Mobile G2X and G-Slate may get released on April 20
- Samsung Vibrant 4G to hit T-Mobile with Android 2.2, front-facing camera
- T-Mobile to launch the Samsung Vibrant 4G on February 23