Mobile World Congress 2011 is going to take place in less than a month, and that’s when Samsung will probably unveil the successor to the Galaxy Tab. And even if that won’t make it to the market immediately, some people may hold off on buying the Galaxy Tab in order to wait for the next-gen Samsung tablet.
To make this harder, Amazon UK has slashed the Tab’s price all the way down to £359. That includes free shipping. This is the cheapest that the Tab has ever been in the UK, and may make many think again about waiting for a still unannounced tablet that may only arrive in stores in a few months.
The only downside here is that Amazon UK don’t currently have the Galaxy Tab in stock, so you’ll have to wait until February 3 for it to ship. For that price, this may be a small thing to need to do.
If you’re convinced, head on over to Amazon and order yours.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note will be available on February 19 for $299.99, pre-orders start on February 5
- HTC Arrive on Pre-Sale at Amazon, Will Ship on March 20 for $149
- Asus Transformer Prime caught on video running Android 4.0 ICS, pre-orders and official page go live
- UK: Samsung Galaxy S II price drops below £500
- Wi-Fi-only 7″ Acer Iconia Tab A100 now on pre-order in the UK for £299.99, will ship on April 20