Expected to be released by T-Mobile USA on February 23, the Samsung Vibrant 4G (aka Galaxy S 4G) has been caught in the wild again. Thus, some hands-on photos of it have appeared, confirming that the handset is not too different from the old Vibrant – which, by the way, is now offered for free on contract.
The new smartphone’s color seems to have suffered a change, though: the back plate, for example, now has a shade of silver / brown. That aside, we can certainly not overlook the front-facing video camera – which will let users video-chat via Qik.
T-Mobile has not announced the price of the Galaxy S 4G, but you’ll probably have to pay $199 (on contract) to have it. More info on this soon.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Vibrant now free at T-Mobile. Galaxy S 4G launch imminent?
- T-Mobile to launch the Samsung Vibrant 4G on February 23
- Samsung Vibrant 4G to hit T-Mobile with Android 2.2, front-facing camera
- Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S) confirmed by T-Mobile USA
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G will actually cost $199