One of Telstra’s blogs has posted an article about CES 2011, where the carrier sent its reps for “spotting the best upcoming products so that it can bring them to Australia.”
Of course, one of the devices unveiled at CES is the Motorola Atrix, which is shown twice in Telstra’s blog post. This, as well as the fact that the Atrix supports the operator’s 850 MHz 3G network, means the dual-core smartphone – pictured below – could be indeed released in Australia.
Just for the record, the last Motorola Android phone launched by Telstra was the rugged Defy (it’s available since the end of November).
Telstra has also hinted at a possible launch of Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablets, although it’s not clear what models it plans to carry.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Defy coming to Australia (Telstra) on November 30
- Motorola Defy coming to India on January 24?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, Motorola Defy+ and LG Optimus Spirit announced by Telstra in Australia
- HTC Holiday to become Telstra’s first 4G smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S II 4G and Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G headed to Australia