Remember that unnamed Verizon-branded HTC handset that appeared in a rendering not long ago? The smartphone seems to be a real one after all, since two photos of it have appeared over at Mobile01 (Chinese website).
The Verizon logo is clearly visible on the device, as well as is the fact that there are no hardware buttons on its front.
The back of the smartphone looks a lot like the back of Verizon’s Droid Incredible, which might mean this is the Incredible 2 (or a successor to the first Incredible anyway).
Apart from the Verizon-branded handset, there’s another unannounced HTC Android smartphone that was caught in the wild recently, somewhere in Taiwan (HTC’s home country). According to Engadget, the device – seen in the photos below – is HTC’s next flagship Android smartphone.
The smartphone resembles the one seen in this rendering (the first one). It has a front-facing camera, and a display that’s probably larger than 4 inches. Unfortunately, further details are not know at the moment.
We’ll probably find out more about these two new HTC Android handsets at MWC 2011 next month, when HTC will likely also announce its first Android tablet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 shows up in new photos
- HTC Incredible HD coming to Verizon on November 23?
- Verizon’s HTC Fireball to be called Droid Incredible 4G LTE in the end?
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible to get Android 2.2 Froyo on Wednesday
- Verizon makes the HTC Droid Incredible 2 $50 cheaper, but you can get it for free elsewhere