The two devices that will comprise AT&T’s high-end 4G Android portfolio, the Motorola Atrix 4G and the HTC Inspire 4G, may be priced lower than anyone expected, at least when bought from third-party sellers and not from AT&T directly.
While AT&T may still price both of these at the standard $199.99 with a new 2-year contract, Amazon has uploaded prices for both by mistake. They have since been taken down, but it’s interesting to note that it looks like the retailer plans on selling the Atrix 4G for $149.99 with a new 2-year contract. The HTC Inspire 4G will be even cheaper, at $99.99 with a 2-year contract.
A leaked image from Costco’s inventory system shows it too is getting ready to sell the Motorola Atrix 4G for exactly the same amount as Amazon – $149.99.
Keep in mind that all these may have just been mistakes. Or they may change.
But if they weren’t, and if they don’t, it looks like you’ll be able to pick up a top of the line Android smartphone for AT&T cheaper than for other carriers.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Xoom and Atrix sales are disappointing (or so it seems)
- AT&T’s Motorola Atrix 4G launching next month at Best Buy?
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G now just $99.99 with new two-year contract
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G only $129.99 at Walmart until Thursday
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 2 now available, already $50 cheaper at Amazon