We’re used to saying that, as far as deals are concerned, there’s no price better than free. Well, consider the following scenario: what if, apart from not having to pay for something, you’d also receive $25 for your effort?
That’s exactly what Dell is proposing, should you opt to get yourself a Motorola Droid X for Verizon. Two caveats do apply, though. First is the fact that you must be a new customer, and sign a 2-year contract. The second is that the $25 comes in the form of a gift card from Dell, but hey, it’s still good to have, and makes this deal officially “better than free”.
As usual when activating a new smartphone, you’ll have to get a data plan, the cheapest one being one cent short of $30 per month. And if you are already a Verizon customer, you can get the Droid X for $49.99, which isn’t a bad deal either, considering that this still is a high-end smartphone even by today’s standards. And you’ll still get the $25 gift card.
So head over to Dell to take advantage of this offer, since it’s only going to be available until the end of this month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid 3 now just $69.99 with new contract
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 can now be yours for $1.99
- Dell Thunder Android handset shows up in video
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic now just $149.99, Droid X2 almost free at Amazon
- Motorola Droid X now free at Dell (with new Verizon contract)