The new Samsung Galaxy S 4G has just appeared over at T-Mobile USA’s official website. Unfortunately, you can’t buy it yet, and neither pre-order it, because it only appeared on a sign-up page that doesn’t even show the smartphone.
However, the page confirms that the handset will be called Galaxy S 4G, not Vibrant 4G, as initially rumored.
The sign-up page is accessible here – if you register, T-Mobile will notify you when the Galaxy S 4G becomes available.
Most probably, the new Galaxy will be launched on February 23. It will come with Android 2.2 Froyo, a front-facing camera, and all the other features that are already included in the Vibrant.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Vibrant now free at T-Mobile. Galaxy S 4G launch imminent?
- Samsung Vibrant 4G to hit T-Mobile with Android 2.2, front-facing camera
- Samsung Galaxy S 4G Now on T-Mobile Shelves; Available for $129.99 on Amazon
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S / Vibrant 4G in new hands-on photos
- Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S) confirmed by T-Mobile USA