Back in November, Expansys listed the Nokia E7 as being available in the UK starting January 10.
Needless to say, the new Eseries flagship has not been launched anywhere in the world – because Nokia delayed its release – so there must be lots of customers wondering when they’ll be able to get it.
Well, Expansys now says that the Symbian QWERTY smartphone is due to arrive in the UK on April 12. While this launch date may not be 100% accurate, it is a sign that we might not see the E7 too soon (at least not in the UK).
The good news is that Expansys now asks less for the E7 than it did in November: £494.99 (about €576 or $785).
Amazon Germany also lists the E7 as coming soon, but it doesn’t say when it will be available – it only shows the smartphone’s price: €629.
Nokia’s last official word on the launch date of the E7 was “early 2011″. I hope the company did realize that we’re now about to enter the second month of the year. In any case, 2011 certainly didn’t start off well for the Finns (and maybe we shouldn’t call them Finns anymore, since their new CEO is Canadian).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X6 to hit the UK on November 12
- Nokia C7, C6-01 and X3-02 Touch and Type launch dates for India revealed
- Nokia Lumia 800 shows up at Telus’ website
- Unlocked HTC Sensation priced at about €600 across Europe
- Samsung Ativ S shows up at Expansys around the world, no price given yet