LG has announced a new entry-level phone – the LG A160, a candybar targeted at users who want not just basic functionality, but also an “attractive design.”
The phone does look pretty good (for a device that costs less than $100) and features a 2 inch QCIF (176 × 144 pixels) display, dual-band GSM connectivity (900 / 1800 MHz), Bluetooth 2.0, MP3 player, FM radio, USB 2.0, VGA photo camera with video recording, and MicroSD card support (up to 2GB).
Measuring 110 x 47.5 x 14.1 mm and weighing 81 grams, the LG A160 comes with a 950 mAh battery that should provide up to 8 hours of talk-time.
The A160 seems to be available as of now in Russia for 2,490 rubles (about €61 or $84). LG will probably launch the phone in other markets soon.
Via Press release (in Russian)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 505 with Windows Phone 7.8 now official
- New LG T315i touchscreen phone brings Wi-Fi on the cheap
- Philips Xenium X630, new candybar with long-lasting battery
- Motorola XT615 announced – Moto’s newest Android Gingerbread phone
- Good-looking Samsung S3500 announced, priced