Samsung’s latest Bada-based flagship smartphone, the Wave II S8530, is now available in India – the world’s second largest mobile market.
Reportedly, the official price of the Wave II is 20,900 INR ($455), but some Indian retailers offer the handset for less – around 17,000 INR ($370).
The new Wave S8530 comes with a 3.7 inch Super LCD WVGA multi-touch display, 3G, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio with FM recording, Bluetooth 3.0, 5MP autofocus camera, HD video recording, 1GHz processor, 2GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
The Samsung Wave II currently runs Bada 1.2 and will be updated to Bada 2.0 as soon as the new version of the OS is launched (sometime later this year).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Wave II S8530 now available in the UK from O2 and Phones4U
- #MWC10: Samsung Wave S8500 with Bada OS now official
- Samsung Wave II with Bada 1.2 comes to South Korea this month
- Samsung Wave 723 with Bada launched in the UK by O2
- Samsung Wave 3 to be launched in October