Apparently, Rogers will be the first – and maybe also the only – Canadian carrier to offer the Venue Pro. The smartphone should be available at Rogers sometime in March, for an unknown price.
Rogers’ other WP7 handset, the Samsung Focus, costs $99.99 with a new 3-y contract agreement, so the Dell Venue Pro might be offered for the same price.
The Venue Pro is Dell’s first Windows Phone 7 device. It features a 4.1 inch WVGA AMOLED display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera, 1GHz processor, and a QWERTY keyboard that you can slide out whenever you need to type faster.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell Venue Pro with WP7 to arrive in the UK next month for £499.99
- Android-based Dell Venue launching in India next month?
- Dell to launch Venue Pro-like Android smartphone?
- T-Mobile’s Dell Venue Pro with Windows Phone 7 hits the FCC
- Dell Venue Pro will cost $149.99 and ship on December 14