Verizon has yet to announce an exact launch date for the HTC Thunderbolt – its first 4G LTE smartphone.
Sure enough, it’s not explicitly said that the Thunderbolt would come sooner. But since the iPhone will certainly not be launched earlier than February 10, Verizon probably talks about the Android smartphone when it says “sooner than we expected.”
Not long ago, we did hear that the Thunderbolt could be released in the last week of this month – and now it looks like chances are high for this to happen.
The Thunderbolt is pretty much a redesigned HTC Desire HD with support for LTE, featuring Android 2.2, a 4.3 inch WVGA display, Sense UI, Dolby Surround sound, Wi-Fi, GPS, 8MP camera, HD video recording, 1GHz processor, and a kickstand.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt officially announced
- HTC Thunderbolt ready for Verizon employee training?
- Android-filled HTC Desire HD and Desire Z officially announced
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4G discounted at Amazon (again)
- HTC Desire brings Android 2.1 to Japan, via SoftBank