In fact, according to Pocket-lint, an undisclosed source has “confirmed” that the white iPhone 4 will be available in the UK only in late March. We should find out soon if that’s true.
If you remember, the launch of the white iPhone 4 was postponed several times by Apple because of manufacturing problems (the Cupertino company said the handset was “more challenging to manufacture than expected”).
It’s not clear yet whether or not Verizon will offer white CDMA iPhones. In any case, the white iPhone 4 (be it GSM-only or not) seems to be finally ready for launch – about eight months after the handset was officially announced. Better late than never, right?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White iPhone 4 delayed again, will be out in early 2011
- Apple screwed up – white iPhone 4 delayed; retina display has problems
- White Apple iPhone 4 coming next spring after all?
- White iPhone 4 coming to Verizon, too?
- Verizon iPhone to get unlimited data. AT&T says Verizon’s network is too slow for iPhone users