Just a few days ago, AT&T has announced that the HTC Inspire 4G – its first HSPA+ smartphone – would be launched on February 13 (for $99.99 on contract), almost one month ahead of the Motorola Atrix 4G.
In case you want to pre-order the Inspire 4G, it looks like you’ll be able to do it via RadioShack. The retailer doesn’t feature the smartphone on its website right now, but IntoMobile has it that pre-orders will be available as of tomorrow.
Reportedly, The Shack will offer a $30 accessory credit to those who pre-order the Inspire with a new 2-yr agreement and a data plan of $25 per month.
The Inspire 4G will be one of the 12 new Android handsets that AT&T plans to launch before the year’s end. The carrier currently offers three other HTC smartphones: the HTC Surround with Windows Phone 7, the HTC Aria (Android 2.1), and the quite old HTC Tilt 2 with Windows Mobile 6.5.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T to launch Mobile HotSpot app for Android on February 13, upgrades tethering plan
- AT&T’s HTC Aria to be launched as HTC Liberty or HTC Intruder?
- New US MVNO Zer01 to offer unlimited data and voice for $70 per month
- Verizon will have new 3G data plans starting tomorrow
- HTC HD7 on pre-order at HTC USA’s online shop, too