The delayed Nokia E7 has just appeared over at Vodafone UK’s official website.
The carrier says the E7 is coming soon, without unveiling an exact date or a price.
A few days ago, we’ve reported that online retailer Expansys plans to sell the Nokia E7 in the UK starting April – so this may be the month when Vodafone will release it, too.
Another new smartphone that’s coming soon to Vodafone UK is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc. Like in the case of the E7, we don’t know when and for how much the Arc will be sold by Vodafone. However, since O2 UK intends to launch it in April, it’s possible that Vodafone will also have it by then.
The bottom line: both the Nokia E7 and the Xperia Arc could hit Vodafone UK in two months from now, giving consumers the freedom to choose between a sleek, touch-only Android 2.3 smartphone, and a QWERTY slider based on Symbian. What would you choose?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play delayed by Vodafone UK, too
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 coming to Vodafone UK in April
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to be launched by AT&T in the coming weeks
- Vodafone UK now taking pre-orders for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Xperia Arc
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play “nearly ready to go on sale” at O2