HP and Palm will host an event next week, on February 9, where new WebOS products are going to be showcased.
But before that, Palm has posted a video teaser and a countdown timer which provide a glimpse on what we should expect from the upcoming event.
I’d say this (the device in the video) is a new smartphone – maybe it’s the rumored 5-inch Palm Mansion. Although, of course, when you have a 5-inch screen you can’t exactly be called a smartphone. Anyway, Palm and HP will certainly want to surprise the world with their new products, so let’s wait and see if they succeed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Mansion may have a 5-inch or larger touchscreen, launch in Q1 2011
- Samsung Galaxy S4 not expected to debut at CES 2013
- Jabra Stone Announced, Teased, Pics Leaked on Same Day
- Samsung teases us with Nexus Prime in video
- New HTC One M7 teased before February 19 announcement