Previously appeared as Sony Ericsson Hallon, the Xperia Neo is a high-end smartphone that runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread (slightly customized with SE specific software – Timescape UI included).
The handset is about 11-12mm thick and, like the Xperia Arc, it features a 4-inch Reality Display, HDMI port, 3.5mm headset jack, 8.1MP camera with Led flash and HD video recording, and a 1GHz next-generation Qualcomm processor.
You can check out the full Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo preview at Tech Radar.
The Xperia Neo will most probably be announced at the same time with the Xperia Play (aka the PSP phone) on February 13. We’ll be there to bring you all the official details you need.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC10: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro, Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro (video)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo to be released by Telstra in Australia
- AT&T’s Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 gets official, will be available on August 15 for $149.99
- Sony Ericsson MT27i Pepper will be the Xperia Neo V’s successor, leaked images suggest
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael teaser video shows up