Wow, Amazon is having a busy day today. First we saw the Droid 2 Global and Droid X become more affordable, and now two more phones have been discovered at a much lower price, this time with T-Mobile.
The HTC HD7, T-Mobile’s first Windows Phone 7 device, originally priced at $89.99 and is now $29.99.
The Motorola CLIQ2, just released less than 2 weeks ago, went from an already-respectable cost of $49.99 down to $19.99.
It is incredible to see so many high-end phones being offered for such an inexpensive price. As always, we don’t know how long they will be this cheap so now is a great time to make the big decision. Links can be found below. (Motorola CLIQ 2 pictured)
And don’t forget to enter our weekly drawing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Cliq XT available at T-Mobile USA, $129.99 on contract
- Just 2 More Days to Enter our Speck Drawing!
- Motorola posts Q3 results, Mobile Devices unit loses $183 million
- Unwired Deals: Droid X, HD7, G2, and More
- Unboxing the T-Mobile Motorola CLIQ 2